Get Your Shot at SheridanSheridan is pleased to be extending the COVID-19 vaccine clinic in the M-Wing at the Davis Campus in Brampton for two more weeks. Sheridan is working with community partners to offer vaccines to students, employees and our neighbouring community members.
- Ages 12+ get your Pfizer vaccine from 10am – 5:30pm
- If you received earlier doses of the COVID-19 vaccine outside of Ontario, you can register those doses before arriving at the clinic. You can still get your next dose at the clinic by bringing your paper receipt or digital proof of vaccination.
- 300 vaccines available daily, walk-ins only, no appointments
- Trained medical staff will be available to answer any questions and discuss any concerns
- Wheelchair accessible
- The clinic is in partnership with the Region of Peel Public Health, Indus Community Services, Punjabi Community Health Services and the Ontario Government.
- Sheridan students and employees can continue to make appointments for vaccines by contacting the Health Centre at Davis (905-459-7533 ext. 5153) and Trafalgar (905-845-9430 ext. 2550).
Please read the guide to prepare for your appointment, which includes information about what you'll need to know before visiting the clinic.
What to bring to your appointment
Proof of age such as:
- Ontario health card or valid health card from another province
- Driver's license
- Status card
Vaccine receipts for your previous doses if you received them outside Ontario.
Clinic hours of operation
|Wednesday, March 2||10:00 am – 5:30 pm|
|Thursday, March 3||10:00 am – 5:30 pm|
|Friday, March 4||10:00 am – 5:30 pm|
|Saturday, March 5||10:00 am – 5:30 pm|
Peel Public Health is coordinating the mass vaccination rollout in the Region of Peel. Visit its website to view the plan and the latest information on who can get the COVID-19 vaccine, how to book appointments and other clinic locations.
You may also contact Peel Public Health’s COVID-19 contact centre at 905-799-7700, Monday to Friday from 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- Peel Region Public Health 905-799-7700
- Punjabi Community Health Services (PCHS) email@example.com 416-605-6134
- Indus Community Services firstname.lastname@example.org 905-366-1010